We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- Ultimately, this internship will help you acquire digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Familiarity with top social media platforms
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Work and play in Downtown Athens, Georgia
- Get access to HubSpot's Partner-Level training and certifications to advance your skills and career
- Mentorship directly from the CEO
- Potential career-path within the organization as we continue to grow